CS Go not smooth and stuttering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I'm having issues with csgo, the game is not even smooth on a 144hz monitor with low setting in game. I get small micro stutters when moving & so far no matter what I do in the drivers or messing with other in game stuff will fix it.

my system

I5 7600K
GTX 1070
16GB ram
MSI z270 sli plus
samsung evo 850 250 gb ssd
samsung Evo 860 1tb ssd
Iiyama GB2760 144hz monitor

Any help would be appreciated

Kev

Associate
OP
Had it up to max settings, sync is set to adaptive but not tried fast yet. The fps sits at 300fps and I know its the game reporting that not the monitor. I will try it on fast and see how I go.

Associate
OP
Well after thinking it was the os, memory, gpu & the cpu it turned out to be the mouse drivers of all things. I have hung onto my trusty logitech mx510 since 2004 & used the their drivers all the way through, by chance I got sick and tried a rubbish mouse and discovered it was that all along. So my theory is that there was a conflict with the poling rate of the mouse causing micro stutters. So since trying el cheapo mouse all has been great, what I cant understand is that it does not do it in any other game only csgo. So thanks for all the suggestions offered but its now fixed & I never knew how good a cheap mouse could be :D I-rocks m09 to match my I-rocks K10 keyboard that I got years ago.

Associate
OP
Strange, you have a pretty powerful computer, try to reinstall Windows

This was nearly 2 years ago and that machine has long gone. The solution was a mouse driver so buying a new mouse was the answer.

New pc was built in the summer of 2019

Ryzen 5 3600x
Arctic freezer 34
Asus x470 prime pro
16gb adata ddr4
MSI RTX 2070 gaming x
500gb samsung evo nvme
1tb samsung evo ssd
Evga 600w modular psu
Razor black widow elite mech keyboard
Logitech G305
Steelseries Arctis 7 headset

Never had any issues since well maybe a few with sticking a 5600x on the board but thats sorted with a bios update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom