Cupra feels sluggish

Associate
OP
Thought they were fine when i was there. Was recommended them by seatcupra.net and their service was good, can't fault them really. If i was to get a remap i would be tempted to go back to them for it.

Associate
AMD were good when I went down a couple of months ago. Got 007p, pipercross filter and remap done in a couple of hours. They said MAF was reading a bit low and on the way home it died. Drove back there and they confirmed and I got a new MAF fitted.
Car didnt make expected bhp on the rollers (199, 243 ftlb) and a few days later turbo manifold started blowing. I got that sorted so just need to get it back on the rollers to see what I actually have.

Associate
Tombles how does the VAG COM cable work? I was under the impression that the software is free to download but can only be used with authentic ross tech cables. Or can it be used with any old copy from the bay?

Associate
OP
Tombles how does the VAG COM cable work? I was under the impression that the software is free to download but can only be used with authentic ross tech cables. Or can it be used with any old copy from the bay?

What Para said. Some of the software was locked but the parts i wanted to use it for were all open and worked fine.

Some people who buy their cables off ebay do have problems with getting the software to work but there is usually a way around it.

Anyone here had a Revo stage 1 map? Is it a big difference?

Back
Top Bottom