Custom Acrylic Reservoir

Associate
Hi All -
I'm hoping that someone can help me? I am trying to find someone who will make me a custom acrylic reservoir for my new build. Preferably a UK based supplier would be ideal, but an EU based one is OK. I have tried to contact Stealkey customs, but sadly I have not received a response as yet.

Can some recommend a reliable supplier please?

TIA

Associate
OP
Thanks for the reply.

It's for a Thermaltake Level 20 XT, I have drawn up the design which is very similar to the one's which Stealkey make, albeit without the distribution points. But I want to install mine in the roof of the case, I have made a sub-frame to support it and just need a flat res to slip into it. It's basically a flat top 5mm acrylic plate with a 40mm deep res fixed beneath it. It's only the bottom piece which needs to be CNC cut out of a 40mm block of acrylic. Here's the one's Stealkey makes;

https://stealkeycustoms.de/shop/aus...eservoir/34/thermaltake-level-20-xt-reservoir

Soldato
definitely guys in here with cnc machines
wish i could remember who
makerspaces might be a thought if you have one near you?
only guy i know does custom stuff is radikult but hes usa
though does sell on ebay but its the postage costs obviously from usa

Associate
OP
Thanks I've seen Radikult's work and it's good, but as you say shipping costs will be high plus the import tax on top too.

I'll keep searching, I may have found a UK guy, but am waiting on a reply from him.

TBC...............

Associate
definitely guys in here with cnc machines
wish i could remember who
makerspaces might be a thought if you have one near you?
only guy i know does custom stuff is radikult but hes usa
though does sell on ebay but its the postage costs obviously from usa

wcmechmodding also seems to sell similar items from Malaysia, I looked at him for my o11 project but instead I'm going for a side radiator and a normal pump / reservoir.

Associate
OP
wcmechmodding also seems to sell similar items from Malaysia, I looked at him for my o11 project but instead I'm going for a side radiator and a normal pump / reservoir.

You got a link to their webby please bud? As I can't seem to find them.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom