Custom build - Thermaltake core x2

Associate
OP
3p7el45.jpg

IT DIDNT WORK !!! i was going to upload the process of the soldering and all the rest, but that seemed pointless after this being the final result lol it was a good learning experiance though and only 1 led lit up lol :(:(:D

Its gonna have to be a proper bitfenix alchemy strip.

Associate
Associate
OP
Shame it didn't work.
However here is your bitfenix alchemy in green on for £12.49

I have already ordered one, you should edit that post right away mate, OCUK doesnt allow links from competitor sights in any capacity.

You could potenially get a short ban or a warning that could lead to a ban.

Thanks for the sticker though, it turned out perfect.

Associate
OP
1mIPnUu.jpg

Not quite perfect and it doesnt light the whole logo, i could buy another and put it underneath to light the bottom half but it still wouldnt be full.

The best size strip to use would be 16cm but nobody sells those, gonna look into some proper d.i.y led kits that the average enthusiast can use.

Associate
OP
uu2POn9.jpg
bapQa8z.jpg
Next i searched ebay for custom led strips and found some one that was able to the job.

When they arrived i plugged them in and they didnt turn on, i messaged the guy and he said they do because he tested them, he suggested switching the pins.

After using my lamptron to take the pins out i swapped them to the twelve volt side. After that i got to thinking that the ones i made might have worked had i known where to put the pins, didn't want to try the pins just incase they did.:confused::D

@Disco79
This is what i wanted the logo for, turned out good in the end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom