Custom WC loop builders in UK?

Associate
Hi everyone,

So I've been entertaining the thought of going back to a custom water cooling loop for my system, and was wondering if there were any system builders that primarily specialize in putting the loop together.

The reason I asked is I'm not looking to have an entire PC built. I just want the water cooling setup with my current system, I'd buy all the parts etc etc. I just need someone to put it all together.

Normally this is something that I would do myself. However due to disability that is no longer an option. So I was wondering if there are any places which actually provide this kind of service?

Associate
OP
Yeah the logistics seem to be definitely the biggest problem. Something to definitely take into account. At this point it might just be worth waiting until I do a completely new build and just get it, Water cooled from the start.

Associate
OP
Hey dude,

Where in London are you based?

N1 area matey, however wc project is currently on hold I just grabbed a new GPU xD

however I'm still looking at the possibility of it, I would still have to plan out which case and components I'd need to buy get it all priced up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom