Cut off time DPD Saturday Delivery

Associate
Hi, I ordered a phanteks p600s case from overclockers and i choose the DPD saturday Delivery option and this ordered went through at 9:01am and got the usual response from DPD saying they are expecting my parcel from overclockers which was at 10:35 this morning however its stayed like tha since then, I am just wondering as i have never choosen a DPD saturday delivery is this normal as I am not sure whether overclockers ship parcels to DPD this late.

I can't remember the updates, but you will know in the morning if it's coming as it gets a scan pre dispatch. I guess there might be a delay with Saturday delivery processing as it could operate slightly differently with non Saturday parcels being held for Monday. I suppose there's a chance that the case isn't in stock and the delivery request is auto generated, but i'd not worry until 8am.

I ordered a phanteks p600s
Awesome case, I've been using the white version for over 2 years now and plan on keeping it for at least another build

Never even cleaned it yet and there's barely any dust sitting on my 4090s backplate.

I've washed the filter a few times on the front but nothing else.

Definitely a 10/10 from me

Stock fans aren't the best though, I replaced them all with noctuas and put the stock fans in the roof, but never connected them apart from the LED wires, as top fans don't seem needed in this case and I'd rather have the top cover on anyway

Last edited:
IAM in the same boat ordered on Friday, website said order within 2hrs for Saturday delivery. Here I am on Sunday and my order hasn't even changed from order acknowledged on the website. Not happy having paid extra for Saturday delivery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom