*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

Soldato
The reviews go up 6pm today, my mate has pretty much put the game to bed in around 70 hours with just a few gigs left on the map, seen 4 endings by reloading saves. He's on his second run through now. He's going to give it a 10 but he says it has lots of bugs which should be fixed on the day one version. He's sent me some screenshots and it looks stunning, the RT is unreal.

This can’t be true, haven’t you seen the potato quality early console build footage that proves it’s a **** game nobody should play? :D

Definitely avoiding reviews.

How big is it?

You choose that in the character creator.

Soldato
The hype seems way too much so I'm going to wait and see what everybody thinks before buying it, it's not going to change my experience whether I play it day one or week 3

Soldato
Preload is maxing out my connection. Sweet.

Who is actually going to stay up and play as soon as it unlocks? I'm not, I'll be playing when I get up Thursday morning as I am too old to be doing that, though I have gamed overnight over the years but that's a younger persons game.

Soldato
Preload is maxing out my connection. Sweet.

Who is actually going to stay up and play as soon as it unlocks? I'm not, I'll be playing when I get up Thursday morning as I am too old to be doing that, though I have gamed overnight over the years but that's a younger persons game.

Same, can wait until Thursday nightand the weekend to play while avoiding any info. My internet is too slow anyway, it will be Thursday morning before the patch downloads.

Soldato

Took Friday off work so i'll wait until Thursday evening to play. I've waited 7 years, another 24 hours won't hurt :)

Soldato
Message from CDKeys:

"We are aware that some are releasing Cyberpunk for pre-loading prior to its official launch date. We are working on being able to get the game key to you soonest and we will send you an update about the pre-loading option. Please watch out for the email notification from us once we have sent you the product key. Should you opt to cancel your order, please note that the process will take up to 7 days before the refund is reflected on your account"

Soldato
Why can't the day 1 patch be included in the pre-load? I assumed the patch has already been 'made' as everyone is talkign about the size of it, or is it a case of they're still working on the patch?

Back
Top Bottom