D-RGB to 5 pin RGB adapter?

Associate
I've just got a new Threadripper block and a radeon VII block. For who knows why, the TR block has a D-RGB connector and the VII block has a normal RGB connector. My motherboard doesn't have a D-RGB header.

Unfortunately typing "D-RGB adapter" into any search just seems to bring up loads of RGB products. Can anyone point me to an adapter?

Associate
OP
@Tom B which actual aorus x399 board do you have ?

as 7, PRO and Xtreme have both 4 pin and 3 pin , located in the bottom left hand corner ?

should have 2 RGB and 1 ARGB with 5/12v jumper for Digital header

Ahh, yes I should have read the manual. I saw the D_LED header but the pin layout was different to the connector so I assumed it was different. Now I'll have to see if I can find the adapter cable from when I got the board 18 months ago

Associate
OP
I would have just gone with CM one and had it all at the back.... also means can link more ARGB products together ..

pain not having the lights sync'd the same and manual controller :(

Yeah, it would be perfect to have everything synced but the fans already require their own controller so I'm not really losing much.

You're build looks fantastic though! I'm not fond of Green but it rocks in that build :)

Back
Top Bottom