***Daily Deals Thread***

Permabanned
Kind of inspired by the thread in the PC Games section, I thought it would be a good idea to have a daily deals thread of our own.

A place to list any deals you've seen at the supermarket, online, voucher codes, pricing error's etc. Be it on food, electricals, clothing, anything goes.

Obviously no products which are direct competition to OCUK, as per forum rules.

One to start us off...

50% off Dominos Pizzas when you spend over £20 - YEJBFXKL
Used this last night so all is working.

Permabanned
OP
Good to see this thread resurrected! :) Shall start contributing.

Do people want me to add all deals to the first post? Surely after a while it will just be a massive list and basically will be the same as sifting through HUKD anyway?

Permabanned
OP
£15 or £100 guaranteed gift card for The Body Shop

So Glamour magazine are giving away Joycards (basically in store Body Shop gift cards) with a random amount on them £3, £15 or £100.

Obviously most of the cards will be for £3 but if you follow this technique you can guarantee a massive bargain.

1) Go to a shop that sells magazines
2) Open Glamour magazine (roughly on page 100) (Jan 2013 edition)
3) Find the Joycard and carefully look on the back of the card (without pulling it from the page).
This is where the code is located http://goo.gl/MI1aO
4) If the code starts with a 4 it will be £3 card (not worth getting)
5) If the code starts with a 3 then it will be a £15 or £100 gift card!!! (we know code 38962 is £15 & 38932 is £100)
6) Take voucher in store and spend £15 or more and hand over card. Boom!

Permabanned
OP
Is this confirmed or just something you've 'noticed' by looking at other cards? Only an idiot would invent a system whereby the code number gave away the amount if had on it, if true someone needs to get fired.

I copied and pasted from elsewhere. But yes, it has been confirmed. Many people have managed to get the £100 cards and posted images proving so.

Back
Top Bottom