Dan A4-SFX V4 Mini-ITX Case

Associate
Out of interest, where is it available in Germany?

Edit- ignore me, I just purchased a Limestone one from the US. For me they are that good.

Not sure how much you paid but you may want to go to Louqe's Twitter and see they've posted a distibutor. They've also left a mail forwarding service that costs about 19 euros to get it shipped to the UK so no customs. May be cheaper going the Germany route.

Thanks for the temps and specs. Looks good enough for me and I'm planning to get a large top hat to pair with a 240mm AIO so all should be fine.

Associate
Not sure how much you paid but you may want to go to Louqe's Twitter and see they've posted a distibutor. They've also left a mail forwarding service that costs about 19 euros to get it shipped to the UK so no customs. May be cheaper going the Germany route.

Thanks for the temps and specs. Looks good enough for me and I'm planning to get a large top hat to pair with a 240mm AIO so all should be fine.
Thanks I paid about the same including delivery and deposit for taxes from the US, £287 delivered. proportion of tax deposit returnable if unused.

Soldato
Hello Dan C4-SFX!

1izjf4.png

2ihkem.png

3kokhs.png

4ckkk0.png

117rkp0.png

10.8 Litres.

Supports two layouts; standard layout with 126mm CPU cooler clearance or 240mm radiator support, and 2.75 slots GPUs, or "sandwich" layout with the GPU in the vertical position (up to 3 slots supported) and a bottom mounted 240mm radiator.

Really looking forward to this coming out. The A4 is that bit too small for me.

Soldato
OP
Looking to go super SFF myself soon. The Dan A4 really takes my liking.

depending on your specs i'd go for the dan a4, but if you plan a high end build then i'd possible look at the new nzxt h1, i loved my dan a4 and used a 3900x and at blower 2080ti, i did however need to set a core clock of 4.1ghz on the cpu and set a 80% power target to keep thermals under control, if you use a lesser cpu (in the 65w area) then most coolers inc the 92mm aio will have no issues at all.

again if you plan a high end build then look at the h1, its around the same price as the dan a4 but has a gold rated sfx 650w psu and a 140mm aio included, plus the pci-e riser cable like the dan case too

Soldato
depending on your specs i'd go for the dan a4, but if you plan a high end build then i'd possible look at the new nzxt h1, i loved my dan a4 and used a 3900x and at blower 2080ti, i did however need to set a core clock of 4.1ghz on the cpu and set a 80% power target to keep thermals under control, if you use a lesser cpu (in the 65w area) then most coolers inc the 92mm aio will have no issues at all.

again if you plan a high end build then look at the h1, its around the same price as the dan a4 but has a gold rated sfx 650w psu and a 140mm aio included, plus the pci-e riser cable like the dan case too

You still got that Dan by any chance? If so would you list it in MM

Soldato
OP
i have got the case, 92mm aio, asus strix x570-i mobo and 32gb 3600mhz lpx ram but don't have enough posts to access the mm which sucks :(

i did change my build up to a full atx system, as i missed a 4.45ghz all core overclock, plus putting the blower 2080ti under water too helped massively :) .

Last edited:
Soldato
i have got the case, 92mm aio, asus strix x570-i mobo and 32gb 3600mhz lpx ram but don't have enough posts to access the mm which sucks :(

i did change my build up to a full atx system, as i missed a 4.45ghz all core overclock, plus putting the blower 2080ti under water too helped massively :) .

What version number of the case do you have? And would you be interested in selling?

Soldato

You're 114 posts short. Visit Speakers Corner and engage in a few arguments with some of the regular posters there; you'll hit 1,000 posts by the end of the week :p

Soldato
OP
What version number of the case do you have? And would you be interested in selling?

the case i have is the dan a4 v4.1 with the revised pci-e gen 4 riser cable, its got the 92mm aio installed so the front usb 3.2 type c port is forfeit, i think i have the ssd bracket which allows 2 more ssd's but if installed the 92mm aio wont fit, i can include most of the case accessories that it came with bar the box.

also the board, ram and aio can be had too, if you like send me a pm to discuss options (i can do a really good deal for the lot) :)

have a think, no rush due to current covid issues

Back
Top Bottom