Dark Matter 2024 (Apple TV+)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I haven't read the books or anything before so going in blind. It's a little slow in the pacing but hope it will spice things up nicely.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
On Apple TV+ I loved Severance, Monarch, Silo and Ted Lasso. I disliked For all Mankind, Constellation, Invasion and Foundation.

Should I watch this show?

rp2000
Probably not then. The plot is something unique but it shot in pretty much the same way.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It's not bad, pretty decent representation of the book.

That's good to hear. Its been done pretty well but some dumb decisions sometimes to heighten the drama. Do you reckon this will stretch to multiple seasons or is the original material a once off story??

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
@smokedog @Rroff

If there was that many Jason converging into that reality. You would have thought they would see or meet each other in the infinity corridor?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I given up trying to make sense of it after episode 7 and especially knowing how the book ends, I think the writer wrote himself into a bit of a hole by introducing that plot twist.
He created the possibilities of multiple Jason1s but where's all the alternative Jason2?

Thats a really good point and what about all the characters that travelling as well. Do you think there going to be enough material for more seasons or does it follow the book closely and its will end after this season?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom