Data not inserting into new columm

Associate
I have had to add two new columns to one of my database tables and something strange is happening or not happening.

I created the first of the two new columns, tested it and data inserted into the database as it should. Went to do the second one which is the same setup as the first (varchar etc) and now nothing will insert into the table. I have used the exact same code which worked for the first column but it now doesn't insert anything into the database. The only thing that should be different is the column name.

I think it is something with the database and not the code!

I have tested it over and over again and stops working once i add this specific column!!

If this helps here is the code i use to insert the data:

Code:
$query = "INSERT INTO product (Date, MillStartTime, TestTime, circuit, Classifier, Separator, p75umWT, p75umP, m75umWT, m75umP, TotalWT, TotalP, Initials, PassFail, Comment)
					VALUES ('".$Date."', '".$MillStartTime."', '".$TestTime."', '".$circuit."','".$Classifier."', '".$Separator."','".$p75umWT."', '".$p75umP."', '".$m75umWT."', '".$m75umP."', '".$TotalWT."', '".$TotalP."', '".$Initials."', '".Pass."', '".$Comment."')";

PS the two new columns are Classifier and Separator. Separator is the one that breaks everything:(

Any Suggestions??

Back
Top Bottom