Dayz Breaking Point (Arma 3 mod)

Great, in a closed room with a closed door on BP as i'm about to log out, hear a whistle then "JudgeSixTwoSix was killed"...must have been a hack as I was facing the only door and it was closed :mad:

Thought ide have a bash at this again only to find my download speed for the update is at 200KB/s :( going be waiting a longggggg time before playing unless the servers sort themselves out later on. Been having trouble to get it to even update been getting a tineout error on most servers

Sounds good, had a frustrating time on New Haven. Either meet people and they're not keen to team up or get attacked by other rangers (as I'm a renegade) and loose hundreds of points for informing them of the need to chill out with my hachet.

Went to Breaking Point HQ on New Haven and it was rammed with high level kit, now sporting some decent hardware again.

Let me know if you're keen for a little looting.

New Haven is easy to get decent kit, spawn in East, run to Emerald, up over the hill behind it, there is a military spot with about 6 barracks.

However, whether you get back out alive is another question, it's more visted than New Haven town itself i've found.

Played this for the first time the other day on New Haven, spawned east and was on a road, I swear I ran for what felt like forever and found one house.

had a great game last night. spawned in chopped someone with axe then moved up saw a guy with a lee enfield killed him now had a gun :D

ran over the landstrip towards thirsk into thirsk heavy gunfire :eek:

looked all round killed another guy who had all top gear picked his gun up it was a dmr with mags :cool:

spotted a sniper one tower boom headshot :p

time for vehicles :)

Back
Top Bottom