Dead Space (Remake)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Im actually looking forward to this, the Dead Space games have always been well rated and I've never been able to play them because I'm hopeless with a controller and they've so heavily required a controller to play at the best. Hopefully this remake will make mouse and keyboard much more viable

I haven't played the latter ones but m&k on the first was pretty decent.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
I'm excited as I've never played any of the dead space games

Get ready to cream yourself. I was so immersed in the game particularly after you watched the anime movies that explains what happened to the base and everyone on it. It ends with the ship you arrive in at the start of the game. So yeah pretty scary. Lol

It's on YouTube.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
So caught up with the hype, i actually played the original again (2008 edition) and must say, in terms of story, graphics and gameplay. Still a solid survival horror masterpiece imo that has withstood the test of time. So engrossed i completed it in about 4 days off and on.

Playing Deadspace 2 now which i have never even loaded before.

Last edited:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Yeah graphics look fantastic easily makes the original look feeble in comparison and I thought the original was good just playing a few months ago.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
For those of you that's completed it. Don't click unless you have.

I read there an alternative "Dark" ending if you complete the game collect all the 12 mini artifacts and place them in the Dr's room with table placed like a alter.

So when you escape there a different ending with Nicole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom