Dead Space - woh ho!

Soldato
If you haven't already, have a look at the names of each chapter, they mean something....

Oh and this game is probably the best game I've played in years, I played it through 3 times to get all 1000 points and loved every minute of it.

Associate
The demo is rubbish, it's not indicative of what the actual game is like at all. Granted, it plays the same, but the full game has a great storyline and brilliant atmosphere, whereas the demo just makes it seem like a shallow and rather awkward "zombie/alien dismemberment game".

Yes you are right. I remember trying out the demo when it was first released, put me off completly till a year later and realised how awesome the game really was.

Caporegime
One of the best games ive played on the 360 since owning it...just so damn scary in some parts...im hoping a sequel is in the making...i remember seeing it in my local console shop and thinking....another hyped game but after reading the massive thread that was on here...i managed to bag it for £20 and have to admit it was one of my more finer purchases.

Game still gives me the creeps everytime i think about it.

Associate
OP
I finally got another go this eve and loved every minute of it! Again, the sound effects and music are the best part of the game and totally make the atmosphere - at one point some monsters hid behind a door - where I couldn't find them - and the music kept getting faster and faster! I'm all like "shut up so I can think straight!"
Still had to pack it in ten mins ago for fear of waking people up with all the swearing :D

Soldato
Yes you are right. I remember trying out the demo when it was first released, put me off completly till a year later and realised how awesome the game really was.

I was the same. In fact, I didn't buy it at all, only reason I played it was because I had a free trial with Tesco DVD so I rented it.Absolutely regret not buying it outright now, but I will do soon and give it another play through.

Back
Top Bottom