deal websites - would they show mine?

we have a deals section of our website for our cleaning services, and the deals are presented similar to how groupon are. so for instance it'll be something like oven cleaning package deal. book oven, hob and extractor for £20 discount, saving 15%.

atm we just promote them on the website, however had thought about ways we might be able to get deal websites to link to these.

my thought is that the area we cover is too small, however not sure if there are sites for smaller deals, or sections of the bigger sites for deals in surrey for instance.

anyone know if sites like hotdealsuk would list our sort of deals, and if so, can you recommend any sites we shoud check out?

Soldato
OP
sorry should have been clear. i mean just list/link the deal like hotdealsuk. groupon don't list companies deals, they create and dictate them and it's all a load of BS for service companies, with big numbers and bigger discounts and little winners but the customer and groupon. i know how groupon work and am not at all interested in working with them.

just to be clear i simply want sites that will link to my deal like hotdealsuk, not someone to create a deal and sell it for me.

hotdeals for instance would link to amazon for a dvd that's selling with a good discount. amazon is of course much bigger and much more appealing to the general public. a service company based in surrey would have a much smaller reach, but none the less still be appealing to enough people. do these sort of sites exist and if so, what are they?

Back
Top Bottom