Decent calendar widget for iPhone?

Soldato
Sorry, my incessant questions about iPhone continue :D I use Gmail for personal and the Apple Mail and Calendar apps for work (actually O365/Exchange servers). Want to continue using Google Calendar and Calendar separately.. some separation of work/life is good :o But want a widget to show everything in a timeline of the next day or so.

Is there a decent calendar widget that gives a nice simple timeline view? I currently sync my Google calendar into the default Calendar app and use that widget - but that means I get two notifications for every event.

Cheers.

Associate
Sorry, my incessant questions about iPhone continue :D I use Gmail for personal and the Apple Mail and Calendar apps for work (actually O365/Exchange servers). Want to continue using Google Calendar and Calendar separately.. some separation of work/life is good :o But want a widget to show everything in a timeline of the next day or so.

Is there a decent calendar widget that gives a nice simple timeline view? I currently sync my Google calendar into the default Calendar app and use that widget - but that means I get two notifications for every event.

Cheers.

I am in the same situation as you. i primarily use the google calender it was what i used on my android phones.
The only difference is I just need day-to-day view. and yes i get double notifications it's annoying.

Soldato
OP
@DataVampire I found Dawn which looked great. Turns out you can't do anything with it unless you pay, shame..

I think it's just going to be case of trying a bunch, I don't really have the time to do that right now.

Soldato
OP
Been trying Tiny Calendar which looks to have a nice widget - but it won’t sync anything? Maybe that’s what Dawn was doing too. It can see all my calendars, just no data?

Associate
Been trying Tiny Calendar which looks to have a nice widget - but it won’t sync anything? Maybe that’s what Dawn was doing too. It can see all my calendars, just no data?

I bought one called one calendar to try out, i bought the premium vers was only 4.99 for a lifetime key. it's regularly updated unlike a lot of them on there.

Soldato
OP
I bought one called one calendar to try out, i bought the premium vers was only 4.99 for a lifetime key. it's regularly updated unlike a lot of them on there.
Any screenshots of a timeline widget please? I figured out why Tiny Calendar wasn’t working but the large widget only seems ti want to show me todays events which rather miss the point..

Soldato
OP
Just an update in case anyone finds it useful. I am now using a widget from Firstseed Calendar. Also Fantastical did a decent widget too. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom