Decent Garage Racking

Soldato
I'm tired of browsing duplicate listings and will rely on your collective knowledge. :D

Trying to find some decent garage racking but all the stuff on ebay / amazon looks a bit flimsy.

Ideally need bays 2m high and enough to fill a back wall length of 2.7m but more importantly some that have decent shelf strength rather all the thin MDF stuff I've seen so far.

Any recommendations? Don't want to spend silly money as its only to sort all the junk we've collected over the years but doesn't need to be bargain basement either.

I'd be very interested to hear what suggestions people come up with as well. I've looked at a lot of racking on amazon, fleabay, screwfix etc and unless you pay silly money it's garbage! I've just moved house and I need to sort out the massive pile of stuff that needs to go in the garage.

Is there such a thing as second-hand warehouse equipment?

See years ago we managed to get some really good metal shelving which was an old shop display but sadly lost it in the house move.

Had a look a Makro / B&Q / Screwfix but there stuff looks even worse

As long as it's strong with decent shelf height gaps for boxes and doesn't cut cut through arteries by brushing past it then we are on to a winner! :D

Back
Top Bottom