Deep Rock Galactic - 1-4 Player Co-op

Soldato
There's a demo on the Windows store for those wanting to try before they buy.

Run's silky smooth with full 21:9 support.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Played with a few randoms earlier this evening and I was just about ready for a refund. I then noticed mynight and two others in the ocuk discord channel. We had a right old laugh. Don't write this game off, stick itinerary your wish or try the demo.

Soldato
This is a fun game. Quite polished for an early access title.

Definitely recommend to at least try this out through win store demo.

I find it quite relaxing and fun. For now I find some missions quite challenging without having tried the hardest difficulty yet. Community is friendly and relaxed.

Soldato
Downloaded the free trial off the Microsoft store. I think it's 2 hours you get? Will check it out tomorrow evening, looks like it could be fun!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
I can't get enough of this game:) Now I kind of know what I'm doing it's a blast with a group of 4.

Soldato
Bah some meanies kick people just before mission is complete and the said kicked person gets nothing. Just had this happen to me. :(

Hopefully devs will fix this, as more people start playing this game no doubt it will attract some people who will abuse this.

Play with mates or host the game yourself if you want to avoid this and lets hope it will remain a rare event.

Otherwise really enjoying the game, 13hours in and I am very glad I got a refund on vermintide 2 and got this instead. :D

Soldato
What didn't you like about vermintide 2 , curious as was on my wish list.

Just did not like it, was not interesting and for some reason I do not like how it looks, I feel like everything blends and it is giving me a headache. I quite like left for dead but vermintide just does not hit that spot for me. I did not give it a proper try, just played once and thought it was not for me, entirely person althing, the reviews seem to be good so far.

Associate
Just did not like it, was not interesting and for some reason I do not like how it looks, I feel like everything blends and it is giving me a headache. I quite like left for dead but vermintide just does not hit that spot for me. I did not give it a proper try, just played once and thought it was not for me, entirely person althing, the reviews seem to be good so far.

ok cheers.

Back
Top Bottom