Deferring my 2nd Year at Uni?

Associate
Hi

Has anyone done this?

I have finished my 1st year but want to take a year to sort myself out (just about to move house) and catch up on things I couldnt work on over summer for the second year.

I just want to know if its possible at this stage.

thanks for any help,.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sacred said:
Hi

Has anyone done this?

I have finished my 1st year but want to take a year to sort myself out (just about to move house) and catch up on things I couldnt work on over summer for the second year.

I just want to know if its possible at this stage.

thanks for any help,.

It's possible at any stage. Contact your university.

Soldato
Who can say? It might well be possible - equally it might be tricky. It probably depends on your university and on your circumstances. You should contact someone in charge of admissions at your university, or perhaps a union rep, and ask whether people have done it before and how to go about it.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Should be no probs, I chopped my course up something chronic but they were really flexible about it. If you can do something relevant to your course for that year it will really make your final year easier to work.

Soldato
if you have friends at uni, I'd say don't do it unless it's something serious. I failed my 1st year at uni and I still regret falling behind. Then there's the dreaded final year when all your long time friends that you met in the 1st year have graduated and you're left (almost) alone.

Back
Top Bottom