Deleted Thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
EDIT: Deleted! only get banned! just read through the FAQ section again. :( :( :(

The boards are too sensored on open debates such as couriers, improving customer services outside of OcUK should be something that should be tolerated.

You will never improve anything! if you dont have positive constructive critisism on subjects! :)

Last edited:
i agree with OP, surely as a business man, any recurring problem/issue should be dealt with? rather than pretending it doesnt happen? £50 del is OTT.

Indeed I agree with you fully, their is 3 other posts on City Link that haven't been deleted if you do a search, just abit annoyed at the courier thats all - it is out of OcUK's hands, I would never slate them as I dont think there is any company in Europe let alone the UK that provides the latest computer technology before anyone else does - example OcUK provided the new RD580 Mobos, X1900 Graphics cards even before any companys in the states! :eek:

Last edited:
If you have a complaint CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY. This is the QUICKEST and most EFFICIENT way of letting them know. How often do you think the staff members browse the forums in enough detail to answer silly questions like this? What is the point in splashing it about the forums? If you're really serious about the problem and want it to be dealt with take it to THEM, not the community, as this only serves to cause trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom