Dell Axim x51v

Soldato
If any of you guys/gals here have one, I could really do with some help setting it up on my home wireless Network :(
It picks up the signal and does broadcast the SSID (BeBox) , and when i input the code at the back of the router, pretty much nothing happens. It shows that I am connecting, but thats as far as it goes.
Anyone who can help me by posting here, or via msn [email protected] or via skype if you prefer, account name sup3rc0w.

Thanks in advance.

I had a similar problem with mine, it would show as connecting for a while but then nothing happened, turned out to be the router (Linksys) as it was set to accept Wireless G connections only.

Could be worth a look I guess. :/

If not have you done the usual soft reset etc?

EDIT: Just noticed the date. >_<

got mine today and was havin the same problem all day. even at home it wouldn't connect. it worked fine after a soft reset. you have to go into settings and connect thru there. I'm connected thru a us robotics router set to b/g mixed access. hope that helps.

hi there

well i don't have the x51v, but the old x50v. so there is a little bit of difference. but i would at first remove any sort of WEP encryption and try to connect without it.

if it does not work, then pop over to the axim site, www.aximsite.com and view the forum, lots of ppl there can help you.

Back
Top Bottom