dell returns - 2407 dual monitors

Associate
http://img100.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00443hb4.jpg

Im replacing one of the 2407's in this pic. The one on the left is the replacement and arrived today. They havent mentioned about returning the monitor im getting rid of on the phone when i spoke to the man to arrange the replacement. Do they phone up and arrange for the other to be picked up at a later date?

I think they do this so that i set them up in dual display mode. I need 2 now !!

Associate
That would indeed by a sneaky ploy. Leave the old one with you for a few weeks till you get used to running two side by side, and to be fair, it is a lovely site.

Associate
OP
It is immense working with two of these. I dont think i can go back to a single screen now. If they (which they will but i can only hope they dont) come to get the other i am gonna have to buy another one.

Associate
OP
u mean on the left screen? - nope, those are yeast cells expressing a green fluorescent fusion protein :eek:

the problem was with the screen on the right because the backlight isnt even... there are darker areas on the screen to the left running the whole way across the screen. u can only just see them in this picture.

Back
Top Bottom