*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
think that should have gone into the "new cases" thread butcher :p

dont think ive seen a setup that like before though, what case is it?

Soldato
Randomly last Saturday morning the wife and I decided to rip out the kids playroom and move it up stairs to one of the spare bedrooms. Reason – The kids never used it and just trashed it. So we agreed that it would be my new man cave entertainments room.

Stage 1 – Complete - Paint the walls, instal my computer desk and super cable management.
Stage 2 – Active – 2 seat fabric electric recliner sofa with cinema centre console to be ordered. They’re out of stock atm. Also a 55inch 4k UHD tv for the wall with sound bar. Aim is for the kids to enjoy, so got a popcorn making, hoping to get a piano keyboard for Christmas etc.

Spent some time cable tidying

[URL=http://s807.photobucket.com/user/timhar_15/media/20171012_074953_zps5nb014xq.jpg.html][/URL]

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy353/timhar_15/20171011_211410_zpsaifyhzsr.jpg

Soldato
New monitor time.& a tidy up.

xk6f8eKh.jpg

xk6f8eKh.jpg.png

9aMHxMOh.jpg.png

WHyDGnTh.jpg.png

Associate
Upgraded to a 4K monitor and bought a new strafe keyboard.

Next round of plans are to build a beech riser for the tower so I can get a proper stereo amplifier underneath. Make a couple of beech speaker stands to go either side of the monitor, thinking q acoustics 3020's with a 3070 subwoofer.

Probably put everything under water at the same time, something I keep saying I'm going to do but never get round to.

fmqmlLx.jpg
YzRTYOX.jpg
246Qbaa.jpg

Josh.

Last edited:
Soldato
That looks real nice. That keyboard has me intrigued, is that a faceplate or something for the K95 RGB? Would love something on my K95 Platinum.

It's the original (I think) K95 - just standard as far as I'm aware sorry!

@thecremeegg that the Razer Deathadder Elite?

It's the deathadder 2013 version, had it a while now, good mouse!

Associate
Some lovely set-up's in this thread, I hope to share mine properly, rather than use my mobile camera as the pictures come out rubbish.

Anyway, I popped into my local Homebase earlier today. If you are after a cheap and cheerful desk lamp, Homebase are offering a chrome touch light for £1.00! Only available in store though - A picture is displayed on their site Homebase Online

The bulb cost more than the lamp. Bargain! :D

Small footprint with two brightness settings (I bought LED bulbs in error which means the dim effect does not work very well - dims ever so slightly).

Back
Top Bottom