*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
kcDE8Be.jpg
Got back home after 2 weeks and just moved in, to start building the standard Alex / Karlby combo. Will be adding my 34" samsung screen, couple of 27s and wall mounting them as well as the speakers. Need to then work on best cable management for it all. Loads more to do, but it's a start. Just ordered loads of cable bits and will need some more extenders etc. to help with my cable management.

Associate
I decorated my room a couple of weeks ago, new desk, furniture, wall mounted the TV, speakers, painted the walls etc and I've just built myself a new rig to go along with it.

Rig Specs:

CPU: Intel 7700K
GPU:EVGA GTX 1080Ti SC Black Edition
RAM: G. Skill Trident-Z RGB DDR4 3000MHz 32GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270X Auros
Sound card: Asus Xonar D2X

SSD:
250GB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
1TB Samsung 960 Evo NVMe
1TB Samsung 850 Evo

PSU: Coolermaster V850 PSU
PSU Cables: Bitfenix Braided
Case: Corsair 460X
CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x62

Peripherals:
Logitech G Pro Mouse
Logitech G Orion 810 Keyboard

Other stuff:

TV: LG B6 55" OLED
Speakers: Q Acoustics 3020 (Side)
Q Acoustics 3090C (Center)
Logitech Z906 (Rear)
Wharfedale Diamond SW150 Subwoofer
Receiver: Pioneer VSX330

PS4 Pro
Xbox One S
Sony X800 4K Bluray Player
FiiO E9 Headphone Amp
Philips Fidelio X2 Headphones

Build:

lohWKio.jpg
ewL9gb6.jpg
i8QhZMc.jpg
bXMACLm.jpg
1vbOdVN.jpg
wWPIrRE.jpg

Finished:
psrAAvH.jpg
rBUlr1e.jpg
I am thinking of going with a wireless keyboard/mouse to get rid of those wires but they don't bother me to be honest, and the thing the PC is on currently I'm looking to replace as it looks a bit out of whack.

Let me know what you guys think.

Associate
the build is really nice, truly top-end stuff youve gone for.. almost cried when i checked the price of that 1TB NVMe :p

personally id have to have another alex unit where your sub is just for symmetry as it looks a bit mis-matched atm
and i think you would have having those things under the desk long term, i tried a similar setup in the past and always ended up hitting buttons with my knees/feet

also interested to know why you went with a tv rather than a monitor?
just because most would argue a monitor is better paired with a pc

overall though its a very nice setup!

Associate
the build is really nice, truly top-end stuff youve gone for.. almost cried when i checked the price of that 1TB NVMe :p

personally id have to have another alex unit where your sub is just for symmetry as it looks a bit mis-matched atm
and i think you would have having those things under the desk long term, i tried a similar setup in the past and always ended up hitting buttons with my knees/feet

also interested to know why you went with a tv rather than a monitor?
just because most would argue a monitor is better paired with a pc

overall though its a very nice setup!

Thanks! I almost cried when I bought it, especially when it arrives and it's just a tiny stick hahah! And yeah it is a bit mismatched in that corner, I'll sort that out eventually, and I have hit my PS4 a few times and switched it on, I'll be looking to replace that at some point too so it's not really a final setup but it's as good as for the moment! :D

As for the OLED I've had it for a few months now and I've always gone with TVs because I like a big screen, and I also watch movies and TV shows on it so I want it to be an all in one sort of thing and it's by far and away the best TV set I've owned, the picture quality is phenomenal.

Very tidy build @Adexus :cool:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom