Desktops!!

glad you like it!! now for the hard bit....packaging it up so it works on other pc's and also writing the readme :( they take sooo long

i dare say you're gonna want it to "work out of the box" so to speak. how capable are you with sam??? because i dont want to have to change the locations of my icons in the ini file (my icons are on a separate hard drive) if i bundle them in the zip will you be okay to link to them yourself??

it doesnt matter if not i dont mind. im just being a lazy....*ahem*

**EDIT**

i'll have it all done and up for downloading tomorrow evening im going bowling now :D if i get back in time ill do it tonight tho

Last edited:
hey guys heres another. shows off a fantastic finder clone

thumb-14319.png

Click Here for full png goodness :p

Originally posted by kidkhaos
uber mate can ya recommend any good icon for me 2 use in my object bar at the top to replace my crap ones to go with my theme ta

New.JPG

wow im flattered that you'd ask! i have a ton of icons but i dont know where half of them have come from! lol. i can put up a link to a small set but there wont be enough in it to replace all of those icons!! :eek:

hope thats good enough

**edit**

you'll have to wait till tomorrow as my ftp prog doesnt want to work. ie got to find a free alternative to ws_ftp

Back
Top Bottom