Destiny 2 boot time -xbox series x

Associate
Hello. I have Xbox Series X and boot time in Destiny 2 takes a bit longer,comparing to youtube testers. When i start game and Destiny 2 logo appear with blue background it takes 4-5 seconds. In youtube are 1,5 seconds. Mayybe can somebody test it?

Caporegime
No that sounds right, I have a series x and it takes about 4-5 secs to load into the game. Which is much quicker than my one x was.

I wouldn’t place much emphasis on YouTube videos lol. Alot of them are not using Xbox but PC which probably will be a bit quicker in loading up.
Also remember the game is quite big, 70gb so it has to load all the background stuff as well.
Finally don’t get so hung up on loading times, is it quicker than the old Xbox one and Xbox one x?? For me yes it’s much quicker and I think you will find most people will say the same.
If you really are that bothered by it, reset the console to factory settings and start from new.

Associate
OP
No that sounds right, I have a series x and it takes about 4-5 secs to load into the game. Which is much quicker than my one x was.

I wouldn’t place much emphasis on YouTube videos lol. Alot of them are not using Xbox but PC which probably will be a bit quicker in loading up.
Also remember the game is quite big, 70gb so it has to load all the background stuff as well.
Finally don’t get so hung up on loading times, is it quicker than the old Xbox one and Xbox one x?? For me yes it’s much quicker and I think you will find most people will say the same.
If you really are that bothered by it, reset the console to factory settings and start from new.
Thanks its fine. No worries :)

Top Bottom