Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Did the raid boss calus and the raid lair boss argos 3 man today!! Was super fun

Edit: Argos video up:

Lots of things to improve upon such as:

-Orb generation
-Callouts for weak spots
-NOT ruining my heavy by switching by accident.
-Microphone Volume

Aiming for 3 man 2 shield break

Last edited:
Soldato
And the calus 3 man. Almost a 1 phase as we messed up a few punches hence losing heavy ammo, and we lost a few bricks to wardcliff on a plate.

Will be repeating this run this week for the 1 phase 3 man.

Associate
Is this game suitable for a 10 year old? Generic sci fi shooting things is okay if it doesn't feel brutal, what is the game dialogue like?

Associate
Oh 16?! Fair enough, for some reason i thought it was pitched at a younger audience like the Marvel superhero films, most of which i think are okay for my son.

Soldato
Oh 16?! Fair enough, for some reason i thought it was pitched at a younger audience like the Marvel superhero films, most of which i think are okay for my son.

Best bet is to play through it yourself and then see if it's appropriate for your son, The ESRB tend to "over age" quite a few games.

Associate
Is this game suitable for a 10 year old? Generic sci fi shooting things is okay if it doesn't feel brutal, what is the game dialogue like?

I play Destiny 2 with my 8 year old son. I'm a bit more open to games and movies in general though. However, my wife is who is quite strict about these things is fine with it as well (she researched opinions on the Internet to check!). For instance, she won't allow him to play Fortnite (I had no objection), not because of the graphics (cartoon like) but the concept behind it, i.e. Killing others. While Destiny 2 you are a "Guardian" who protects others and kills bad aliens. Go figure!

My son has watched all the Marvel and DC movies since he was younger and there's noting in Destiny 2 that's worse or of concern. There's also no gore/blood. Targets tend to collapse, explode or pop, even for head shots.

Soldato
345 soft cap, 385 hard cap with legendary mods.

Hitting all milestones, doing end game will get hard cap in about a month apparently.

One of the guys in discord has his son play raids with us sometimes, I think he is <15

Associate
345 soft cap, 385 hard cap with legendary mods.

Hitting all milestones, doing end game will get hard cap in about a month apparently.

One of the guys in discord has his son play raids with us sometimes, I think he is <15
Yeah I think I played with him on the weekend, great guys.

Associate

You played with my son and I for NF and Heroic Strikes. There's another member and his son who raid. My son wants to raid but he's usually/ideally in bed by the time they start :D.

BTW, your headset is likely fine. Found out later that the Windows sound mixer had Discord on minimum output for some reason (overrides the Discord settings). I probably accidentally hit a hot key at some point.

Soldato
Oh we have two then! Saw you playing with Urgat and Zokirke - father and son, then we have Astral who also has his son play sometimes.

It’s a good laugh, we had 10 people come back over the weekend, good start.

Might revisit some of the game times we put up, capture some afternoon people on weekends as the raids can go on quite late once we get a farm going doing it multiple times

Associate
Anyone play this a lot? Just starting getting really into it but don't have anyone to play with :(

Battle.net is Dom#2736 feel free to add me :)

Best bet is to jump on the OCUK Discord, it's relatively active for the current population. With the lack of usable in game chat options, most communicate via Discord.

Back
Top Bottom