Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
I'd much rather play this on my pc and I have destiny2 base game however on ps4 I have forsaken plus all dlc thus far, if I link my ps4 to pc via there cross save will it also merge my dlc across?

It looks like you have to own the DLC on both from what I've read on GamesRadar but they also say that the exact details haven't been released by Bungie.

Associate
Is it too late to get into Destiny 2?
I've never tried a grindy multiplayer first person shooter before (although I was tempted by both Destiny and Borderlands back in the day).
If Destiny 2 isn't the best introduction to this genre then what is?

Associate
I've never tried a grindy multiplayer first person shooter before (although I was tempted by both Destiny and Borderlands back in the day).

It's never too late. They'll be more new players in September (or October?) when it goes free to play. I'm often seeing new players running about :)

Soldato
free to play?! I was just thinking about where best to buy the game and whether to go all in with paid dlc, season pass etc

Destiny 2 New light will include base game plus Year 1 DLC (Warmind and Curse of Osiris). It will include some things from Forsaken (Strike and crucible playlists) but won't include any story missions, year 2 raids/dungeons/annual pass content (such as Crown of Sorrow/Black Armory/Menagerie/Shattered Throne etc.), nor any of the exotic quests.

Future Expansions such as Shadowkeep etc are not included and will be a similar set up to Forsaken in that you will be able to access new areas and playlists but will be locked out of raids/dungeons, story missions and exotic quests and any other annual pass content.

Soldato

if you invest time in the lore then destiny 2 is pretty damned good. if not then i think division 2 is the better, more fun to play, game.

the problem i still have is a mental one, how not to spend £150m developing a game.

Soldato
Does this coincide with the switch to Steam, or does that occur with Shadowkeep?

Shadowkeep for steam it seems, or maybe a little bit before hand.

Directors cut with Luke smith: http://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/48058

nice insight into what they think went wrong and what they wanna do moving forward. We will get these every week, as well as a stream tomorrow showing armor and mods

Soldato
How do I join the ocuk clan? My in game name is Willhub

Also I don't get how to do bounties and pursuits, for example I have this "countdown to zero' quest and it asks to complete strikes or nightfall activities, no idea how I do these??

Back
Top Bottom