Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
OP
I haven't played in ages. at least a year or so. I think my good will was burned out after that terrible S1 DLC and all the stupid changes from OG Destiny which is still one of my favourites.

Not sure if I'll be back any time soon. I wish D1 was on PC as that game felt so much better. What I'd do to go back into the Vault of Glass and Wrath of the Machine. Hell, I'd even play Crota's End over most of the D2 content.

Associate
I haven't played in ages. at least a year or so. I think my good will was burned out after that terrible S1 DLC and all the stupid changes from OG Destiny which is still one of my favourites.

Not sure if I'll be back any time soon. I wish D1 was on PC as that game felt so much better. What I'd do to go back into the Vault of Glass and Wrath of the Machine. Hell, I'd even play Crota's End over most of the D2 content.

I wish they'd port D1 over to PC and let us play that whilst they work on D3! I'd be SO happy. Wish I still had a PS4... sunk over 1500 hours into D1.

Soldato
OP
I wish they'd port D1 over to PC and let us play that whilst they work on D3! I'd be SO happy. Wish I still had a PS4... sunk over 1500 hours into D1.
Yeah I gave my brother my PS4 not long before D2 had released as I thought D2 would sate my Destiny needs and I only bought my PS4 for Destiny! Even the strikes were better. There are some sucky strikes in D2

Soldato
Hey all,

I'm a D1 vet and started playing D2 in December... now have quite a few hours under the belt :p

If there's an active core of people playing, I'd love to get involved (especially in end game - raids etc.). Will jump on the Discord and say hi!

Cheers,

Su

Soldato
OP
Decided to play this yesterday for the first time properly since the Warmind DLC.

Am I right in thinking some new content is coming out soon, should I hang off buying Shadowkeep for now?

jpm

jpm

Associate
Decided to play this yesterday for the first time properly since the Warmind DLC.

Am I right in thinking some new content is coming out soon, should I hang off buying Shadowkeep for now?

New Season starts Tuesday, There was an event at the tower yesterday to. The almighty got blown up.

I don't know when the next expansion is out, maybe September/October?

V F

V F

Soldato
New Season starts Tuesday, There was an event at the tower yesterday to. The almighty got blown up.

I don't know when the next expansion is out, maybe September/October?

It felt like watching a Fortnite event as everyone stands and watches.

There was over 185 thousand viewers on twitch checking it out.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Yeah I was there (with my chair emote :D) watching it. Longest I've been on Destiny 2 for a while.

Suppose it was a bit of fun seeing the whole tower doing the same.

Did like the one NPC taking a selfie lol

V F

V F

Soldato
Yeah I was there (with my chair emote :D) watching it. Longest I've been on Destiny 2 for a while.

The funny part was in Fortnite that I remember compared to this, everyone was standing on the same fort, then someone blew it up and got a 75 or 77 kill streak. They were cheesed off but so funny. You'll probably remember.

Soldato

Yep was watching with the Mrs from around 10 to 6. Was kind of expecting it to be over a little sooner. Also switched over to the console half way through so we weren't both sat at our desks wondering how someone at Bungie had managed to hit the wrong button again... :D

Also we were kind of sad tonight. Got a character full of bounties ready to go tomorrow. Was going to do two but got side tracked on exotic quests and Sorrows Harbour.

Hopefully this new season will be somewhat better than the last..

Soldato
OP
Well, due to Modern Warfare taking a whole day to update I thought I'd drop back into Destiny to see how things were going and that I liked the sound of the new update coming (and super stoked to play VoG on PC next year!) and I now decided to buy the expansions.

Forgot how good the gun play on this game felt. Massively overwhelmed with everything that's going on though!

Soldato
OP
Yea it's a difficult one to pick up in terms of story. I'm just playing the campaign right now, still on Forsaken.

Yeah I've still got to do all of Foresaken. I started on Shadowkeep though and it was nice to go back to the Moon from D1. Felt very familiar but a bit different in places. I hope we can return to the Cosmodrome as well.

Back
Top Bottom