Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Destiny appeals most to those who have an innate desire to complete "to do" lists and also don't mind repeating the same content over and over at slightly harder difficulties

I've put a lot of hours into Destiny and Destiny 2, but I can't be bothered to grind for the Meta rolls to allow reasonable competition in PVP and eventually I get bored of repeating content

The original content is good, but I'm a bit annoyed having payed £20 just to get gally and a couple of match made missions......

Soldato
Completely skipped the 30th content, I'm not paying for one exotic and a rather sub par simple looking dungeon. Yes it also gives eyesaluna, but why do I need that when fatebringer, Pali and annual skate exist? Witch queen needs some really strong content to keep me interested.

btw anyone thats wanted to do the solo flawless shattered throne now is the time. 5 crits from sleeper takes out dul incarnu :)

Soldato
Anyone else having issues with Battleye lately? So far today I'm constantly getting the PLUM error. It was working fine all day the past few days and I was on for hours each day. All of a sudden, this starts showing up today and I'm always getting kicked out the game. Nothing on my end has changed and upon searching the Bungie forums, it seems this is a fairly common issue?

EDIT: It's acting weird. Full restart and works perfectly but if I load up Sonic or another game it gives this error when I come back to D2.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone else having issues with Battleye lately? So far today I'm constantly getting the PLUM error. It was working fine all day the past few days and I was on for hours each day. All of a sudden, this starts showing up today and I'm always getting kicked out the game. Nothing on my end has changed and upon searching the Bungie forums, it seems this is a fairly common issue?

EDIT: It's acting weird. Full restart and works perfectly but if I load up Sonic or another game it gives this error when I come back to D2.

Theres something screwy with it, I've had PLUM a few times usually followed by a battleye has stopped responding error and since the 30th DLC dropped I get some quite persistent 'contacting destiny 2 servers" pop ups at the bottom of the screen. They really need to throw some money back at the VV team to get the PC side of things back up to scratch.

Soldato
Chaps, a request. I have a buddy who has been playing D2 for a few months now - on PS4 and mostly solo. He has pretty decent weapons and gear. We have been playing together a lot more since cross-play was enabled. He'd really like to do a raid, so looking for a chill & patient group to pop his cherry.

I would go to my clan but they are all US/Canada based, whereas my mate is in the UK. Would any of you guys be able to sherpa through one of the raids please? He has SK and BL, so I guess GoS, DSC or VoG would work!

Please add me on Steam if you'd like to help!

Cheers,

Su

Associate
@Sumanji if you're mate searches google for UK destiny 2 clans one of the first that come up is the clan I'm in, True, UK based, cater for all formats (ps4/5,pc,xbox one/s/x, it is mainly PlayStation though), have a discord server, very friendly, they run weekly guided raids for people with less than 5 clears, and there is always someone about for dungeons or helping with missions or pvp, or just mobbing up for a bit of a laugh

Soldato
I have Witch Queen pre-ordered. It's somewhat annoying though that everything will be uplifted to 1350 light. I worked so hard for that :p. The number of pinnacle drops required...

Associate
I have Witch Queen pre-ordered. It's somewhat annoying though that everything will be uplifted to 1350 light. I worked so hard for that :p. The number of pinnacle drops required...

Well they're not really lifting everything to 1350, 1350 is just the new zero. they're resetting everything and putting a big number on it to hide the fact.

Soldato
OP
For Destiny 1? Absolutely. I spent probably best part of a thousand hours or more playing D1 and made some great gaming friends and memories during my time.

Destiny 2? absolutely not.

Associate
Any first impressions on Witch Queen and the new season content? I held off buying this one as I'd lost interest a bit in the seasonal grind but I liked the campaigns to play through and wondering how this one stacks up.

Soldato
checked and i definitely am playing `easy`mode
Seems like it is to do with bungie upping the power levels, i think
Still getting one shotted in most encounters and have got to power level 1480.So a ways to go yet

Soldato
Hey guys and girls. I've recently got back into D2 and I'm playing on Steam. Anyone got a nice friendly, welcoming and active clan going?

I used to play on PS4 with AStaley, Mak, Parsnip, Oweo etc etc. (Anti-Chav)

Associate
Hey guys and girls. I've recently got back into D2 and I'm playing on Steam. Anyone got a nice friendly, welcoming and active clan going?

I used to play on PS4 with AStaley, Mak, Parsnip, Oweo etc etc. (Anti-Chav)

Oweo switched over to PC, as did I, but haven't seen him on Destiny for a while.

Back
Top Bottom