Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Crossplay means it doesn't matter what platforms you're on anymore

Tried out the start of Witch Queen, surprised how much is free. Am interested in buying it but not for £70

Associate
Hey guys and girls. I've recently got back into D2 and I'm playing on Steam. Anyone got a nice friendly, welcoming and active clan going?

I used to play on PS4 with AStaley, Mak, Parsnip, Oweo etc etc. (Anti-Chav)

I'm in (SDC) Shadow Company. Uk based friendly clan with good attendance, I was in the OCUK clan for a while but found it a clicky and unfriendly.

Associate
Thinking about jumping back into Destiny 2, though haven't played it for a year or so - so haven't done any Beyond Light DLC (don't currently own it - if I needed it what would be the best way to get, do I just need the DLC, with/without season packs, etc - all a bit confusing). Would it be better to get that and play through it, or just go straight to the Witch Queen?

Associate
Haven't really got started with WQ, I've been spending what little game time I have in Elden Ring. What's WQ like once you get past the initial story missions is there enough activities to keep you going?

Associate
Possibly an odd question, i normally dip in and out of the game but i initially played D2 on Steam PC and bought all DLC up to and including Shadowkeep.
Last i played was on game pass PC because i could access the Beyond Light , played for a month or two but not since.
Im considering the witch Queen but would rather have it on steam, if i buy it on steam will i be missing any important content?

Soldato
Possibly an odd question, i normally dip in and out of the game but i initially played D2 on Steam PC and bought all DLC up to and including Shadowkeep.
Last i played was on game pass PC because i could access the Beyond Light , played for a month or two but not since.
Im considering the witch Queen but would rather have it on steam, if i buy it on steam will i be missing any important content?
Get a key from somewhere like cdkeys over steam
steam price is a lot more

Associate
Thanks i bought it yesterday , best campaign in the game so far , not finished classic playthrough yet though.
I see i was booted from the OCUK clan, totally understandable as i havent played in ages, still room in there?

Soldato
I kind of want another crack at this I stopped playing a few years ago just couldn't work out what direction to progress. I don't need to buy any additional content do I the last one I paid for was shadowkeep.

Associate
You'd be locked out of a couple of the most recent campaigns, Europa campaign (Beyond light) and the throne world (Witch Queen), but you would still have full access to EDZ, Cosmodrome, Nessus, the moon & the dreaming city.

Soldato
anyone still playing this?
help please,need to give cookies to the exo stranger on Europa to finish up the quest.No sign of her only a `placename`so cant complete
Have googled with no luck at all,have checked the file integrity many times and logged in and out with no success
What am i missing???
Merry Christmas

Soldato
anyone still playing this?
help please,need to give cookies to the exo stranger on Europa to finish up the quest.No sign of her only a `placename`so cant complete
Have googled with no luck at all,have checked the file integrity many times and logged in and out with no success
What am i missing???
Merry Christmas
Have you done the Beyond light Campaign?

She should be at the southernmost spawn point on Europa next to the tent.

Soldato
You might be right,i did not finish beyond light :oi got a bad habit of leaving a quest/mission if i keep failing
and while the icon appears by the tent the exo stranger is nowhere around
Thanks for the help and Merry Christmas :)

Soldato
Lightfall out today.

I did end up putting quite a few hours into Witch Queen and it's seasons.

Hopefully revitalises the game a bit. Always gets a bit more boring towards the end of the year.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiE
Back
Top Bottom