*** Destiny Raid & PvP discussion thread ***

Associate
Any chance i could join some of the fine HM folks next week for a HM run, not bothered about doing the challenge, just want some loot. Happy to jump out at the challenge round. Im stuck at 308, RNG is not happy with me.

Associate
Apologies for bailing on the Golgoroth challenge last night....I only had a limited amount of time for it. Sometimes it just isn't working though....didn't help we were on lower light alts and not doing a lot of damage.

I'll be around sunday lunchtime/afternoon to have another crack at it.

No worries Mid_gen, we manged to get it done in the end, in between copious amounts of sparrow racing :D If you need numbers/help on Sunday, drop us an invite should be around

Soldato
would any of you Gents be around this weekend to help me out with 3x challenge modes only ??? been doing overtime this week again (less than the 60 hours from the other 2 weeks) not a clue what to do in the challenge and would rather i do it with people i know and trust rather than a pug

Soldato
would any of you Gents be around this weekend to help me out with 3x challenge modes only ??? been doing overtime this week again (less than the 60 hours from the other 2 weeks) not a clue what to do in the challenge and would rather i do it with people i know and trust rather than a pug

Should be about dude - I forgot yesterday and took the wrong character into the challenge then wondered why I didn't get any drops lol! doh!

Got one more raid to run if you want to schedule something for usual time on saturday dude?

Associate
Should be about dude - I forgot yesterday and took the wrong character into the challenge then wondered why I didn't get any drops lol! doh!

Got one more raid to run if you want to schedule something for usual time on saturday dude?

We've all done that at some point :p Still got the the raid to do on the titan so put me down, and if any one wants help with the challenge mode drop us a line if I'm on. Otherwise it SPL :D

Soldato
cheers guys, will try and do a sneaky and nick a check point of someone on Saturday morning. ok will start a list just incase.

PS4 x3 Challenge Mode HM (with a full raid after if am not snoring in your ears again)

Saturday 8pm (ish)

1. cowboybebop7DR

Last edited:
Soldato
cheers guys, will try and do a sneaky and nick a check point of someone on Saturday morning. ok will start a list just incase.

PS4 x3 Challenge Mode (with a full raid after if am not snoring in your ears again)

Saturday 8pm (ish)

1. cowboybebop7DR

I won't be able to do the raid, but you're welcome to nick the CP off me if you see me online.

Soldato

PS4 x3 Challenge Mode (with a full raid after if am not snoring in your ears again)

Saturday 8pm (ish)

1. cowboybebop7DR
2. Apatia7

I'm up for some action this Saturday.

Soldato

Saturday 8pm (ish)

1. cowboybebop7DR
2. Turbo_Nuter?
3. Zoomeez
4. Apatia77

This is a hard mode run chaps (hence challenge ;) )

Associate
Originally Posted by steveo View Post

Saturday 8pm (ish)

1. cowboybebop7DR
2. Turbo_Nuter?
3. Zoomeez
4. Apatia77
5. Daviem66

Count me in

Soldato
Quote:
Who's up for a KF NM Raid this Friday? Say 8pm?

1. Makhaira_
2. TehBluebear
3. redrooster303
4. DavidM66
5. Moe
6. GingerLord

Do you guys mind pushing it back too 8:30pm if possible, then I can make it and bring GingerLord with me, his 300+ I believe, we ran a raid last week and things went well.

Back
Top Bottom