** Diablo 4 Thread **

Soldato
PC gamers are so flaming cheap, I've been playing d3 for what 10 years on and off? more than got my moneys worth.

How can people who buy top end hardware complain about a game being £60?

Soldato
People complaining that £60 is too expensive for a game, I mean really?

Diablo 2 was £35 23 years ago.

£35 in 2000, is £62 today. So really, your getting a bargain at £60, a whole £2 off what it really should cost.

Caporegime
Tbf tho I don't think my salary has gone up that much, especially not 10% with inflation in the last year

Sounds like a skill issue if you haven't doubled your salary in 23 years.

Jokes aside, £60 isn't that expensive for a game in an established franchise. If we're talking putting £60 down for a game where you have no idea how many hours you'll get out of it and how well it will be supported going forward I'd agree.

Associate

Jokes aside, £60 isn't that expensive for a game in an established franchise. If we're talking putting £60 down for a game where you have no idea how many hours you'll get out of it and how well it will be supported going forward I'd agree.
I said the last year being 10% inflation but still, I guess with a game from the diablo series you know it's going to be a time sink so fair

Soldato

Or they could be an NHS worker.

Soldato
Or they could be an NHS worker.

Where the average salary is above the national average by a significant margin?

Sure some NHS staff are under valued, but most are not. The only bands that are below the national average are those which are paid around the minimum wage mark, drivers, nursery assistants etc.

Should they paid more?
They should be paid what they are worth, but working for the NHS is by no means a poorly paid job, might I point you in the direction of any retail worker.

Soldato
Where the average salary is above the national average by a significant margin?

Sure some NHS staff are under valued, but most are not. The only bands that are below the national average are those which are paid around the minimum wage mark, drivers, nursery assistants etc.

Should they paid more?
They should be paid what they are worth, but working for the NHS is by no means a poorly paid job, might I point you in the direction of any retail worker.
Holy tangent. Please refer to "Sounds like a skill issue if you haven't doubled your salary in 23 years.".

And no, you may not point me towards retail workers when I was talking about NHS staff. Anyway, this is going to derail the thread so best let it lie or it will get locked.

Back
Top Bottom