Diablo IV | OT |

Soldato
Couldn’t see a thread for consoles , so thought I’d make one. :)

Counting down the hours til I finish work. Unfortunately have to go out tonight so won’t be playing til later on or tomorrow. Ugh.

Soldato
WFH today so I’ve been playing all morning on and off. Loving it. Chose sorcerer because I love a bit of magey goodness. Left cross play on so lots of people running around. Feels good.

Soldato
OP
WFH today so I’ve been playing all morning on and off. Loving it. Chose sorcerer because I love a bit of magey goodness. Left cross play on so lots of people running around. Feels good.
Ah you lucky …. :D

Think I’m gonna go Druid first play. Then sorcerer as that was my main in 3!

Finished for the day half an hour ago currently drinking a moretti wishing I was just staying in :cry:

Associate
Bought it on PS5 for the couch co-op option. Playing a twisting blades rogue to start but I really enjoyed the necro in beta so may do a HC mode necro also.

Battlenet: HexGecko#1271 or PSN: HexGecko if anyone wants

Soldato
The fomo is strong here, haven’t had anything decent to get my teeth into since Elden ring. What the best place to get? Think deluxe is 68£ on cdkeys

Soldato
Playing on the higher tier available and I’ve died a bunch of times. Only level 15 or so but it’s definitely more of a challenge than III. Voice acting and presentation is so much better. Not sure about the skill tree yet so I am messing around with this and that to find out what I like. My crowd control isn’t great solo so I may change it again. The cost is minimal so that’s good. Having a great time.

Last edited:
Soldato
The fomo is strong here, haven’t had anything decent to get my teeth into since Elden ring. What the best place to get? Think deluxe is 68£ on cdkeys
Sounds decent I just bought it digital off the store for quite a bit more than that. If you like Diablo then yeah go for it it’s ace.

Soldato
Played all the beta weekends on PS5 despite having never played a Diablo game before and loved it. Tried all the classes in beta and started with a Druid yesterday on WT2. I think this might end up being the most time I've ever put into a game...

Last edited:
Associate
I've managed to save up £170 psn credit so I might be diving in with the base game on ps5 tomorrow. I've just seen a youtube clip of an experienced player slaying elites with a barbarian spin to win build.

Soldato
So is this an open world mmo now? Or just instances ?

I think its instances, i read on the blizzard forum that up to 12 players occupy an area and if a 13th player arrives he will be put into another 'instance'

Doesn't seem ideal to me. But i guess you don't want 30+ players attacking events or dungeons together lol

Has anyone had issues with bugs in the game or ?

Soldato
OP
Spent my weekend on Zelda - yet again, damn game is so addicting “just one more side quest, oh a cave I’ll quick pop in for a look…” 4 hours later.

In any case I’m thinking of starting over as a sorcerer, or necro. Finding Druid a hit lacklustre.

Soldato
I used a guide to rebuild my Sorcerer and I am much happier with it now. Better crowd control with blizzard and using Hydra. Dying less often! Level 30.

I’ve started a Druid and Necromancer as well. I’ll give them all a go eventually.

Played Zelda for a few hours as well but mostly D4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom