Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Soldato
Again if anyone has a spare my best mate is dying to get the trial key before he decides to buy. I got a trial off here and am 100% buying as i loved it.

So if anyone would be as kind my mail is in trust! :)

Soldato
Guys can anybody provide me with a spare guest pass please? In the interest of full disclosure I will say the pass isn't for me I already own the game and absolutely love it but there's normally a group of 4 of us that play online together me and 3 mates. We mostly play fighting games and first person shooters so naturally they want to try before they buy, I already gave my 2 guest passes to them and my other mate can't try it so I'd really appreciate it if anybody has one laying around he could use it.

Thanks a lot.

Soldato
But if the key has already gone, whats the issue? I would imagine the people offering them constantly getting spammed by begging emails!

Associate
Guys can anybody provide me with a spare guest pass please? In the interest of full disclosure I will say the pass isn't for me I already own the game and absolutely love it but there's normally a group of 4 of us that play online together me and 3 mates. We mostly play fighting games and first person shooters so naturally they want to try before they buy, I already gave my 2 guest passes to them and my other mate can't try it so I'd really appreciate it if anybody has one laying around he could use it.

Thanks a lot.

got a ce copy on release, havnt checked for guests passes yet, if I've got any you can have it, will check after work bout 5 :)

Back
Top Bottom