Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Associate
If anyone is looking for keys I bought a guess pass key for just over £1.00 and got the code instantly from cjs keys.
Haven had much time to play d3 much but it looks and seems to play nice only thing I don't get I'm playing as a witch doctor and I can't seem to use equipped weapons only my powers am I being a idiot or? As you can equip it all (bows,daggers,swords)but cannot seem to use them!!!.....

Associate
If anyone is looking for keys I bought a guess pass key for just over £1.00 and got the code instantly from cjs keys.
Haven had much time to play d3 much but it looks and seems to play nice only thing I don't get I'm playing as a witch doctor and I can't seem to use equipped weapons only my powers am I being a idiot or? As you can equip it all (bows,daggers,swords)but cannot seem to use them!!!.....

You can use your weapon if you take out your primary or secondary skill (the right or left click). There's really no need though, weapons add to all your skill damage.

Associate
PLEASE NOTE THIS KEY IS FOR MUSTY PIE'S MATE

Hey Musty, sorry for the dealy, my post got closed. Here is the key for your m8. You did ask for it first so only fair you get it. As I dont have 1000 posts I cant give it to you in trust. Just hope everyone on here is going to be nice and not pinch it.

VRCYWH-WG7P-4WN2PN-G8RW-MZBYWF

Soldato
PLEASE NOTE THIS KEY IS FOR MUSTY PIE'S MATE

Hey Musty, sorry for the dealy, my post got closed. Here is the key for your m8. You did ask for it first so only fair you get it. As I dont have 1000 posts I cant give it to you in trust. Just hope everyone on here is going to be nice and not pinch it.

Nice sentiment mate but i think someone has already used it.... :(

Back
Top Bottom