Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Soldato
I realllllly need one, the two i gave away went to good homes, but now my brother wants to try the game, so if anyone has a key im in need :p

Associate
I don't expect a key, in fact I have asked about 3 times in this thread, so its ok, I'm not textually eloquent, I get that now.

Would be nice to try it out though.

Email in trust if you really feel you need to though, but don't worry if you don't.

Wearily I sit here, pain and misery my only companions.

Thank you :/

Soldato
I don't expect a key, in fact I have asked about 3 times in this thread, so its ok, I'm not textually eloquent, I get that now.

Would be nice to try it out though.

Email in trust if you really feel you need to though, but don't worry if you don't.

Wearily I sit here, pain and misery my only companions.

If that was a joke/sarcasm, then you've made my day. :D

Associate
If that was a joke/sarcasm, then you've made my day. :D

It was, but in truth I have actually asked 3 times; very nicely for a trial key.

I figured I would go all Marvin the paranoid android which may have some kind of effect on peoples better nature.

I really do want to try Diablo 3, I have all the others. I'm just not sure. I'm just not very good at asking... anyway where was I....

Pardon me for breathing, which I never do any way so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed.

Soldato
...ok, maybe then! :cool:

*cautious optimism*

Alright! Its easy don't worry! :)

It was, but in truth I have actually asked 3 times; very nicely for a trial key.

I figured I would go all Marvin the paranoid android which may have some kind of effect on peoples better nature.

I really do want to try Diablo 3, I have all the others. I'm just not sure. I'm just not very good at asking... anyway where was I....

Pardon me for breathing, which I never do any way so I don't know why I bother to say it, oh God, I'm so depressed.

N'awww :p I'll email you the other one, but it might not work, as I got it from a friend, who said he'd already given it somebody but he hasn't seen them on so they might not of redeemed it! :p

Associate
Alright! Its easy don't worry! :)

N'awww :p I'll email you the other one, but it might not work, as I got it from a friend, who said he'd already given it somebody but he hasn't seen them on so they might not of redeemed it! :p

"Omaeka had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one, but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule he made was never to buy his own drinks. He wasn't sure if that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what you've got."

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom