Diablo3 Guest pass begging thread

Soldato
"Omaeka had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one, but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less. One rule he made was never to buy his own drinks. He wasn't sure if that counted as an ethic, but you have to go with what you've got."

Thank you :)

LOL No problem. :p

Hit me then! :D

Alright, all you need to do is just have to take a deep breath and open your mouth real wide, accept what your going to do as a good thing, a very satisfying favor for me...

I get that it may be crossing some personal boundaries, or maybe even going against your very nature as a human being.

But...

What I want you to do is:

Tell me that I'm a crumpet, covered in butter and jam, that I'd go nicely with a cup of tea in the morning, and that GMTV just isn't the same without me.

EDIT: and with this post, I became a Gangster.

Last edited:
Associate
...ahem!

Omaeka, you are without doubt the finest crumpet I have ever seen, what with the utterly butterly and raspberry jam sitting on your head. Perfect with a cuppa in the morning (little milk, no sugar!), its just not the same without you on GMTV (Daybreak...eh?)

I feel violated :p

Soldato
Anyone got a pass they would kindly donate to me?!?

I'm an absolute Diablo virgin, i've never played any of them, however it's got my interest of late.

Also my girlfriend is on holiday and i'm not at work until 3PM Monday, I have an entire weekend to kill!

Soldato
Anyone got a pass they would kindly donate to me?!?

I'm an absolute Diablo virgin, i've never played any of them, however it's got my interest of late.

Also my girlfriend is on holiday and i'm not at work until 3PM Monday, I have an entire weekend to kill!

Ok ignore, bought one on ebay for £1.59 and got it instantly, thanks all the same!

Associate
Hi guys,I am a little bit worried about all the account hacking going on in d3 so if any kind member could send me a pass to try it out and see if I like it I would be most grateful.

Many thanks and take care all :)

Soldato
Hi guys,I am a little bit worried about all the account hacking going on in d3 so if any kind member could send me a pass to try it out and see if I like it I would be most grateful.

Many thanks and take care all :)

You can sign your battle.net account up to a mobile phone SMS service that can recover a stolen account with ease (its free) or to stop your account ever being stolen in the first place you could buy an authenticator to stop anyone being capable of accessing it. Unless you have an iPhone where you can get the latter for free.

Also, in the case that you do lose any items or characters when you retrieve your account, so long as its all done within 60 hours of the hacking, Blizzard will almost instantly restore it all.

Last edited:

Der

Der

Associate
Guys if anyone has a spare guest pass, please send me a message. I really want to try the game before buying it. Remember loving Diablo 1 and 2, but that was a long time ago and now I kind of wonder whether now I am a bit too old for those type of games. It would be a shame to pay 35-40 pounds for the game only to discover that I dont find it exciting any more :(

Associate
I've got 2 guest passes to give away. As the last 2 posts are from over a week ago I don't want to send them in case they found a pass elsewhere. The first 2 to message me gets them.

Associate
I've got 2 guest passes to give away. As the last 2 posts are from over a week ago I don't want to send them in case they found a pass elsewhere. The first 2 to message me gets them.

Don't know how messaging works on here.. Heard it was disabled? Anyways. Would really appreciate a code. Thanks. :D

Soldato
Found my first half decent item......I think anyway :)

item.jpg

This any good?

Back
Top Bottom