• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did anyone get the FE version? Anyone?

Associate
Nope...to make it worse bought a MSI trio from somewhere else, even got an email confiming it for next day delivery...5 mins later another email saying their site had crashed, they were going to process a refund and cancel the order and I have to wait 24 hours for a refund...FML what a waste of time that was :(

UEX

UEX

Associate
There was never going to be stock at 2 imo, because everything would crash and break and you could have payment issues etc. Imo they will watch the traffic hit a level where its "safe" to release some stock and they will put a few hundred or more out, those will sell out but the rush will come back and break the server and they will rinse repeat with stock.

Soldato
Nope.
I've been watching it like a hawk on both the product page and main shop page. At no point could I add a card to the basket, now it's out of stock.

I think they must've had about 2 in stock :p

Soldato
Nope, figured this would happen. Smashed F5 a few times and boom out of stock. The buy now button never appeared.
Weirdly i logged back into my work computer and the button appeared. Went to click buy now but it opens a blank pop up.

Soldato
They never had any. I was refreshing every 2-seconds and went straight to out of stock. I managed to bag a Gigabyte OC elsewhere for same price, but would have preferred the FE.

Soldato
Nope, figured this would happen. Smashed F5 a few times and boom out of stock. The buy now button never appeared.
Weirdly i logged back into my work computer and the button appeared. Went to click buy now but it opens a blank pop up.

Indeed, if you go here: https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/shop/geforce
You'll see a "Buy Now" link which gives a blank pop up. Then will go out of stock.

Soldato
They used the auto notify from a month or whatever ago as pre-order for a select few, they probably got notified. Or they never had any. Why I don't support this company, scum of the industry. Everyone should have an equal chance.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
just had the email now. an hour after launch. cant make this up. nearly as bad as the comedy price rises being blamed on the pound dropping a couple of percent while some prices have leapt 10%.

Back
Top Bottom