Did work get you a Xmas gift?

Consigliere
I was asking a few mates and they didn't get anything...not even a card. :(

This is obviously upsetting and I would expect even a little something to say thank you for the work I do.

I received a package today and it contained a lovely Belgian Donut Chocolates by Chocodelice (dunno but they look amazing), £100 Virgin experience vouchers and AirPod Pros. :eek: Plus a lovely card with a message.

Certainly unexpected but hugely grateful and overwhelmed at their kindness as we're only a start-up.

What about you?

(Worst 'Work love me so gave me nice things' thread ever).

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Worst "I've got a good employer" thread ever.

No, I got nothing and won't get anything more than my pay.

Soldato
I would expect even a little something to say thank you for the work I do.
That's your salary mate..

I didn't get anything from work but in usual times the higher-ups get a lot of hampers etc. from our vendors so that gets shared around. We have a lot of Christmas parties etc. too so we don't go wanting. We did manage a small team dinner this year which was perfectly fine (and nice to see people in the flesh)

I've had bottles of wine through from a couple vendors so far, I know there's a couple more on the way which is a nice touch. Especially considering I don't deal with them nearly as much as others in our team.

Soldato
I did get a few bits to be fair, hamper although it wasn't amazing, £40 to spend on a take away, bottle of prosecco.

I didn't get a cost of living payrise this year in April though.

Caporegime
In my current role we never get anything, not even a card.

In my last role we hired out the Natural History Museum, spent over £150k and had a proper ball with fancy dress, eat and drink as much as you want, cabs home paid for, the lot:

haLeJFg.jpeg

Can't wait to be back at stuff like that again :cool:

Soldato
Our boss bought a few cases of very nice red/white wine and handed them out along with a card. Wasn't expecting anything so quite a nice gesture. Lucky to have a very decent chap as a boss :)

Soldato
A hamper box with some random treats in which was unexpected and nice of them. Sadly I think this will all change next year as the organisation is being absorbed by a much larger organisation and little things like this I think will disappear.

Soldato
Nothing for us this year. Did get a nice bonus though so I might treat myself to a Gucci belt.

In my current role we never get anything, not even a card.

In my last role we hired out the Natural History Museum, spent over £150k and had a proper ball with fancy dress, eat and drink as much as you want, cabs home paid for, the lot:

haLeJFg.jpeg

Can't wait to be back at stuff like that again :cool:

Where's the orange jacket gone?

Back
Top Bottom