different tobacco and flavoured papers

Associate
Hi i usually smoke roll ups i use golden virginia, swan menthol filter tips, and the blue rizla papers. I've tried the liquorice orange pack rizla but found they're a little heavy and not very nice. Thats about as close to a flavoured paper i've come to in the shops. I did a search online and there's a whole host of flavoured papers out there.
I want to try out different flavoured tobacco (but from what i've heard they are going to make buying flavoured tobacco illegal soon? dunno) and also differnet flavoured papers.
Does anyone recommend a strong flavoured paper brand?
Any one try Juicy Jays?
Also anyone tried the cellulose transparent papers? are they any good and has anyone tried the flavoured transparent papers too?

thanks

Associate
OP
thanks for the replies. I don't know about smoking a pipe becuase i think i'd look rather strange. I'm 25, and slowly morphing from the skinny type to the buff guy as i've recently joined the gym. I'll never stop smoking but i've cut down to about 5 rollies a day.

I do do shisha but dunno if i can be bothered to buy a hooka and setup the whole burning coal thing at home. Just like watercooling i know its ace but don't want the hassle.

Think i'm gonna order £10 worth of lots of different flavoured papers online. I'll buy 1 pack of transparent papers just for the novelty value hee. I'm sure it'll come in handy at parties etc. :D

Back
Top Bottom