Dimensions for Watercool Heatkiller IV hardware

Associate
Hi guys

Got a Heatkiller IV. I've had it for about 7-8 years and long lost the box/original hardware. Does anyone have the dimensions for the washers and AM5 standoffs? Watercool sell an AM5 conversion kit but their minimum order value for the UK is 155 EUR...

If anyone can share the dimensions, it would be deeply appreciated!

You can buy the AM4/AM5 kit for your block from a couple of UK dedicated watercooling online retailers for around £20.

Best lead time that I can find is 10 Oct. Planned to do the build before then. Was hoping someone had the dimensions for the standoffs so that I could get some in a few days as they are just nylon standoffs. Nothing special about the Watercool ones other than the lack of information on their dimensions, of course!

Wikichip.org has the dimensions. It's an ad fest on there....

This gives me the inner diameter required. Thank you. Now I just need the height of the standoffs.

Pi-hole - didn't see any ads at all!

Following up on this as further details have come to light after I got my hands on a newer Heatkiller IV to compare. The hardware has changed - the thumbscrews and standoffs are different. The original standoffs with my old block come in at 3mm in length, whereas the newer block has 4mm for AM4 and sockets prior, along with 5mm for AM5.

Back
Top Bottom