• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

DirectX February 2010 Update

Soldato
Being an idiot here as I've always wondered about these updated runtimes... if this were something we actually needed wouldn't it be included on Windows Update? What are the advantages of staying up to date with these things?

Caporegime
Try to install and get an error. On checking the log it shows most of my directx components are either the same or I have newer files already on my system.

If this is the latest directx release, how I have managed to get new components of it already on my system? :confused:

Soldato
Anybody answer the question as to why my directx files are already the same or even newer than this update?

Where did I get them from?

Each redist only updates a few files from the previous one, so this update would have only added a few files from the August one, hence most of your files being the same or newer.

Back
Top Bottom