DIRT 3 GIVEAWAY

Associate
OP
And the winner is tonyt3rry :D

Put all 58 who were eligible -

67270393.png

Will email in trust now.

Have a good christmas tomorrow everyone :)

Associate
OP
Tonyt3rry you don't have trust enabled, I'll try adding on steam to send the code

Edit: Steam's having some trouble at the moment finding tonyt3rry ("This feature is not available at this time") and your signature only links to steamprofile.com
Could you try adding me directly from my community page linked in my signature or set up trust email :)

Last edited:
Associate
Tonyt3rry you don't have trust enabled, I'll try adding on steam to send the code

Edit: Steam's having some trouble at the moment finding tonyt3rry ("This feature is not available at this time") and your signature only links to steamprofile.com
Could you try adding me directly from my community page linked in my signature or set up trust email :)

Aww thanks man made my day :)

Associate
I can't believe this it is saying the game has already been activated I can post proof with a picture which I'll send now.

Edit: I have sent you a email to show the error I got saying it had already been activated.

Last edited:
Associate
Associate
OP
Tell you what mate, I can either wait to see what AMD say and hopefully get a new valid key for you.

OR (wait for it, this might be way more appealing!), I’ll purchase anything from Steam up to the value of £10 as a gift for you right now.

I feel like a muppet that the key hasn't worked and don't want to keep you waiting so if there's something else you'd rather have, go for it. Alternatively, if you had your heart set on Dirt, we'll wait it out a few days and see what reply I get :)

Associate
nothing i really want to be honest i appreciate the good gesture. ive been after dirt for a while i tried it out with onlive and really liked it. its not your fault tho, I think one of the terms said it had to be activated in a certain time. it was a give away its not like I paid for you to give me the key I dont mind about the outcome just felt good winning a giveaway when ive entered some in the past for dirt3 codes with the gfx bundles

Back
Top Bottom