Disaster HELP :( !!

Associate
My brother spilt some water on his laptop, the keyboard mainly. Now even after days to dry out the right side of the keyboard wont work. Would like some advice on what to do if anything can be done. Thanks

A) Can i fix it ?
B) If yes how ?
C) If no to A Where shall i bury it ?

If you can get the water out, then put it on your bathroom floor. With a bit of luck you may slip on the floor and hit your head on the sink. Then you will have a vision and invent whats known as a "Flux Capacitor". With this you should be able to travel back in time and stop your brother from ever doing this :).

Hope this helps,
naffa

naffa said:
If you can get the water out, then put it on your bathroom floor. With a bit of luck you may slip on the floor and hit your head on the sink. Then you will have a vision and invent whats known as a "Flux Capacitor". With this you should be able to travel back in time and stop your brother from ever doing this :).

Hope this helps,
naffa
LOL :p :p

I got a replacement laptop keyboard for my dad's Dell Inspiron for £20 on fleabay. Got the removal instructions straight off the Dell website. 5 minute job.

If your laptop has any sort of accident cover still, then get your laptops manufacturer to fix it.

If not... EEEEEBAAAAAAY

And don't forget to give your bro a thick ear. Muppet.

SiriusB

Might your home insurance cover it? Or even barclaycard if it is less than a year from purchase? Only problem with home insurance is that your excess could be£50 - £100 anyway.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom