Do chavs have to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
asian chavs are just called "asian rudeboyz/girlz" here in london, and if they're from a particular part of northwest london they are called "harrow boyz/girlz"

scum ... the lot of em no matter what colour

Soldato
Being a chav transcends race. All colours can be members of the chavdom. It's not race that binds them together, they are united in that they are the absolute scum of society.

Soldato
Asia is a big place....

It actually bugs me how people use the term 'Asian' in this country. It's used almost exclusively in reference to west-Asians.
That's because we only seem to categorise Asian's into 3 categories: Indian, Oriental (commonly just Chinese) and miscellaneous Asians who are just labeled Asian. I suppose you also have Arabic too.

It's annoying and strange how east-asian / oriental / japanese / south korean / chinese 'chavs' are seemingly the only brand of chav that seem to have an essence of cool about them imo. :p

Soldato
Not all blacks are chavs but all criminals are black.

*n

thatsracisthc9.gif

Can't believe nobody has posted this image already! :D

Soldato
Anyone that wears tracksuit/sportswear type stuff for non recreational purpose is a chav.

I wear it every single day. But I'm an athlete and get given it to wear.

When I go to England I will no doubt be wearing all Nike too I hope I'm not labeled a chav. Although must have my stuff does have a G on it and says Team Georgia on the back....

Soldato
In america Asian = chinese/japanese etc

There is no group for pakistanis and indians. They fit into other.

True. In America it basically comes down to "slitty eyes" = Asian.

In Britian People of west Asian origin = Asian (the rest being 'chinks'/orientals).

Certainly not my own opinion, but that's how the stereotype seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom