Do extra terrestrials exist? If so...

Permabanned
I'm watching Ancient Aliens on TV for the first time............we are discussing ant and lizard men right now living under the New Mexico desert.....:)

Soldato
I'm watching Ancient Aliens on TV for the first time............we are discussing ant and lizard men right now living under the New Mexico desert.....:)
"Ancient alien theorists believe..."

Whenever you hear that phrase, you know something outrageous will follow it. The first couple of seasons were entertaining, but now it's just plain crazy.

Man of Honour

Which episode is it?
408 was about Da Vinci being an Alien or at least going through a Stargate to visit them.
407 was about Yeti's and Sasquatch being Aliens.

Castiel, are you sitting there shouting 'NO' at the TV?

Permabanned
According to the History Channel it was entitled Underground Aliens #12....Season 2 I think....it was actually quite interesting, but full of inaccuracies and assumptions borne out of ignorance, you would think that some of them would actually research the mythologies and beliefs they are referencing properly.

So, yeah, I was shouting NO! at the TV........:)

Man of Honour
According to the History Channel it was entitled Underground Aliens #12....Season 2 I think....it was actually quite interesting, but full of inaccuracies and assumptions borne out of ignorance, you would think that some of them would actually research the mythologies and beliefs they are referencing properly.

So, yeah, I was shouting NO! at the TV........:)

I love the program but there are things they just don't think of.
For instance there is an episode where they talk about epidemics and reckon it is Aliens doing it to destroy the Earhs population.
What they haven't thought of is that Aliens haven't done a very good job of it.
Any Alien race worth their salt would just obliterate us with a new illness.

Man of Honour
Could be an interesting program

Nasa's Unexplained Files(Scientific Documentary)
Sunday, June 3rd, 2012 on
Discovery from 8:00pm to 9:00pm

Could there be life beyond our planet? Extraordinary NASA footage and ground-breaking interviews with astronauts and scientists investigate potential sightings of UFOs.
(Editor's Choice, Widescreen)
Tags: Documentary, Science, Scientific, 3 Star

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Or it could be like teh thousands of other programs that claim to have ground breaking evidence and NASA footage which turn out to be somewhat meh :p

Back
Top Bottom