Do I even lift?

Soldato
OP
Or, lower differently, shouldn't be slamming it down mane

Good numbers though, be interesting to see some videos

Yea, I'm not even slamming it down, its just at the the very end when I bend my knees on the very last bit..

I havent done much this week apart from 170kg squat and 140kg deadlifts on Monday. I did try OHP today up to 70kg, but I'm in absolute agony with my elbows, to the point where I couldn't even lift my arm..

Going to make a docs appointment and may need to alter my squat day routine and use the hack squat machine, atleast until I can fix my mobility on squats as I dont get my arms back far enough, which increases the pressure on my elbows.

Caporegime
Yea, I'm not even slamming it down, its just at the the very end when I bend my knees on the very last bit..

I havent done much this week apart from 170kg squat and 140kg deadlifts on Monday. I did try OHP today up to 70kg, but I'm in absolute agony with my elbows, to the point where I couldn't even lift my arm..

Going to make a docs appointment and may need to alter my squat day routine and use the hack squat machine, atleast until I can fix my mobility on squats as I dont get my arms back far enough, which increases the pressure on my elbows.

Probably just over done it if you haven't been training.

Squats have probably aggregated your elbow, work on some rotation otherwise you'll be putting all kinds of pressure on the elbow. That or hold the bar wider

Soldato
OP
Probably just over done it if you haven't been training.

Squats have probably aggregated your elbow, work on some rotation otherwise you'll be putting all kinds of pressure on the elbow. That or hold the bar wider

My elbows are that of a 90 year old, to the point where I cant even throw a tennis ball without being in extreme pain for days after.

I will be working on my rotation, guess its time time find my band haha

Back
Top Bottom