Do we have an Evo owners thread?

Man of Honour
OP
But then they're worth 2-3k so a bargain IMO. I've got to know the abilities of my car and it holds the road very well and when the back end is encouraged via lift off it's great fun. Not as mental as a DC2, but then it's a saloon!

Soldato
But then they're worth 2-3k so a bargain IMO. I've got to know the abilities of my car and it holds the road very well and when the back end is encouraged via lift off it's great fun. Not as mental as a DC2, but then it's a saloon!

I agree. DC2 is an amazing machine. I wouldn't mind a CL1 as I do prefer the looks over the CH1.

Soldato
Nice purchase there mate!!!
when you picking it up? i expect to see an abundance of photos videos etc!

i'm looking at getting mine back on the road within the next month or so, time dependant, got a lot coming up over the next month so its gonna be hectic, really should wait till i have time off in april but i'm going nuts driving the civic everyday, time to get the silver beast on the road again and get back to enjoying driving!

Man of Honour
OP
i use my mr fq360 as a daily drive for work but the fill up stings,but it is worth it :)
My commute is 80 miles a day, I can't justify using an Evo for that. I will use it 1/2 times a week though and the plan is to have another car for the rest.

Nice purchase there mate!!!
when you picking it up? i expect to see an abundance of photos videos etc!

i'm looking at getting mine back on the road within the next month or so, time dependant, got a lot coming up over the next month so its gonna be hectic, really should wait till i have time off in april but i'm going nuts driving the civic everyday, time to get the silver beast on the road again and get back to enjoying driving!
Hopefully next weekend mate.

Associate
This thread is disappointingly short on pics. :(

Come on, Evo owners!

Pics you say? :D

My first.
carparknoplate.jpg

My second
finalattempt.jpg

My current
cropped.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg